Here are a few FAQs
You can contact us if you have any other query or concern .
- Your valid Driving License (mandatory):
- International Driving License for foreigners.
- Photocopy needs to be submitted while the original needs to be carried with you.
- Photocopy of any one of these id proofs:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voting Id Card
All bikes will have complete documentation with them including Insurance, PUC and RC book. On demand by any traffic officials, simply produce the photocopies of what is asked and you are all good.
We like your rebellious streak, but we encourage ‘safety first‘ policy.
You get standard Safety Helmet for riding the bike without any additional cost.
- Please carry your own additional helmet if you plan to take a pillion along.
- Additional and or more advanced helmet along with other riding gear will be available on rent at the location at the time of booking.
The rental for the respective motorcycle(s). The total payable amount is ‘ No of Days X Applicable + GST ‘. Still confused about anything? Drop us an email: email@example.com or give a call: 91-98-111-40161
There is a GST of 5% applicable to all motorcycles. There is no other tax or charge that you pay other than the GST.
So the amount that you pay for a bike ride is:
- Completely Refundable Security Deposit.
- Rent for the duration for which you have booked the motorcycle.
** A document containing all terms and conditions will have to be signed by you at the time of bike being rented out. The ‘terms and condition’ contain in detail
- Aspects of when any amount is deducted from the security deposit.
- Compliance to Mandatory Safety Norms.
- How to handle any technical or other difficulties you face during your ride.
We can provide motorcycle pick up and drop according to your preference.
Ex. If you need the motorcycle to be delivered or picked up in Jaipur it will cost you INR 3500.
If you start your motorcycle tour from Delhi and decide not to come back, we can pick the motorcycle from the city where you end the tour. (cost to be borne by you)
Yes! We love the fact that you have the passion to ride and explore but you have to be 18 years old or above with a valid DL to ride with us.
The deposit will always be refunded back irrespective of the time.
If there is a cancellation, then the following policy will be applied
No show – 100% deduction and only security deposit will be refunded.
If we cancel the booking from our side due to any booking issues, technical error, non-availability of the vehicle, we will return the entire rental amount and the deposit.
25% of the amount will be deducted for bookings canceled prior to 4 days before pick up time. For bookings canceled between 4 days – 1 day, 50% refund will be applicable. For bookings canceled 1 day – 0 hours or after the pick up time, No refund shall be applicable.
After completing your booking on lallisinghadventures.com you will get a message and an email which includes your pick-up location and time and other details of the booking.
Yes, you need to pay the security amount which is fully refundable to you after your return from the trip.
Add on services like Airport pickup and hotel bookings are available on request.